Course Length: 3 days
This course is tailored to individuals who are new in the field of monitor repairing. This is an introductory course designed to provide an overview of LCD Monitor troubleshooting and repairing concepts.
The LCD Monitor Troubleshooting and Repairing Course is targeted at IT Managers, IT Engineers, IT Lecturers, Technicians, Technical College Students, Electronic Hobbyists, and Computer Owners.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Troubleshoot the Power Supply circuit.
- Troubleshoot Inverter Circuits.
- Troubleshoot Backlight/Lamps Circuits.
- Troubleshoot Main board/scalar/a-d board
- Troubleshoot Driver/Controller/Logic board.
- Use an oscilloscope to diagnose and repair LCD Monitor problem.
- Use a Flyback Tester to check the High voltage transformer and switch mode power transformer
- Use an EEprom Programmer (Copier) to copy EEprom data of a LCD monitor for troubleshooting purposes.
- Read the specification of SMD code for resistor,capacitor, diode, transistor and IC.
- Use a light bulb to isolate LCD Monitor problem (power supply and inverter circuit problem).
- Diagnose and repair most of the LCD Monitor problem, how to use a SMD rework station and many more.
This course assumes that the participant has a minimum understanding of the following competencies:
- Completed the Basic Electronics Troubleshooting And Repair Course.
The course materials, lectures and lab exercises are in English.
(Upon request, the lecturer can conduct in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia)
UPON SIGNING UP FOR THE COURSE, PARTICIPANTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR:
1. Long term technical support by Noahtech through email and phone. You will never be left alone after the course. Any LCD Monitor Repair questions just call or email us.
2. A Participant Workbook which contains:
- Overview of LCD Monitor Circuits
- How to read block and schematic diagram of LCD Monitor.
- Understand the functions of each section in LCD Monitor (power supply, inverter, lamps, main board, logic board and LCD panel)
- Tools and Test Equipment for troubleshooting LCD Monitor
- Understanding the codes of surface mount devices (resistor, capacitor, diodes, transistor and IC)
- How to use a light bulb to isolate power supply and inverter circuit problem.
- The importance of schottky diode in LCD Monitor and how to test it.
- Understand the function of start circuit in LCD Monitor and how to check it.
- How to check the High voltage transformer in inverter board.
- Illustration of LCD Monitor problems and suggested solution.
- How to check if the backlight is working or faulty.
- How to diagnose if the inverter board is working or faulty.
- How to check if the power or inverter is giving problem.
- How to check the brightness and dimming circuit.
- How to repair LCD Monitor with no power symptom.
- How to repair LCD Monitor with dim display problem.
- How to repair LCD Monitor with no OSD symptom.
- How to repair LCD Monitor with vertical/horizontal line problem.
- How to repair LCD Monitor with white raster symptom and many more.
3) Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon completion of the course.
Course starts at 9.00am to 5.00pm
Click Here to print out the course outline or right click to save the file.
NOTE: For more information, inquiries and registration please contact us HERE.