Course Code: AER01
Course Length: 3 days
This course is tailored to individuals who wish to learn the advance repair technique after completed the Basic Electronics Troubleshooting And Repair Course.
The Advanced Electronics Repair Course is targeted at IT Managers, IT Engineers, IT Lecturers, Technicians, Technical College Students, Electronic Hobbyists, and Computer Owners.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS) Work
- Read SMPS Schematic Diagram and troubleshoot the Power Supply circuit.
- Use DC ammeter, light bulb and Flickering method to isolate power supply problem
- Find Replacement or substitution part number for SMPS components
- Read Mainboard schematic diagrams
- Troubleshoot Microprocessor and EEprom Circuit.
- Use an oscilloscope to diagnose and repair mainboard problem.
- Perform voltages testing on power supply and mainboard
- Use an EEprom Programmer (Copier) to copy EEprom data for troubleshooting purposes.
- Use a Rework Station to extract and solder SMD components on circuit board
- To trace shorted component in mainboard
- Locate intermittent problem in mainboard using hair dryer and coolant
- Use Huntron tracker to compare identical boards to locate faulty component and many more
- Completed the Basic Electronics Troubleshooting And Repair Course
- Or must have at least 3 years of experience in Electronics Repair
The course materials, lectures and lab exercises are in English.
(Upon request, the lecturer can conduct in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia)
UPON SIGNING UP FOR THE COURSE, PARTICIPANTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR:
1. Long term technical support by Noahtech through email and phone. You will never be left alone after the course. Any electronics repair questions just call or email us.
2. A Participant Workbook which contains:
- Safety First
- How to Discharge Capacitor
- Tools And Test Equipment
- Introduction to Switch Mode Power Supply
- Identifying Electronic Components In Different Types Of SMPS With The Help Of Photos
- Block Diagram Of A Typical SMPS and How It Works
- Flickering Method/Light bulb/DC Ammeter
- Understanding Mainboard And EEPROM IC
- Troubleshooting And Repairing Mainboard
- Troubleshooting The Microcontroller Circuit In Electronic Equipment
- SMD Resistor Code
- SMD Leadless Capacitors Code
- SMD Transistor and Diode Code
- Typical SMD IC Codes In Mainboard
- How To Completely Tackle Intermittent Fault In Electronic Circuits
- Understanding Oscilloscope
- Power Supply Critical Voltage Test Points
- Power Supply Critical Waveform Test Points
- Mainboard Critical Waveform Test Points
3) Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon completion of the course.
Course starts at 9.00am to 5.00pm
Click here to print out the course outline or right click to save the file.
NOTE: For more information, inquiries and registration please contact us HERE.