Course Code: BPPR01
Course Length: 2 days
This course is tailored to individuals who are new in the field of printer repairing. The course provides necessary knowledge required to understand basic principles of a printers. This is an introductory course designed to provide and overview of troubleshooting and printer repairing concepts.
The Basic Practical Printer Repair Course is targeted at Technical College Students, Technicians, Electronic Hobbyists and Computer Owners.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know the safety precautions when troubleshooting printers.
- Describe how a printer works.
- Use computer and printer test print.
- Identify each section in a printer.
- Understand the functions in a printer.
- Identify the printers error code.
- Diagnose and begin troubleshooting and repair.
- Finding parts information and how to obtain them.
This course assumes that the participant has a minimum understanding of the following competencies:
- No prior knowledge required.
- Able to understand simple English.
- Have interest in electronics.
The course materials, lectures and lab exercises are in English.
(Upon request, the lecturer can conduct in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia)
UPON SIGNING UP FOR THE COURSE, PARTICIPANTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR:
1. Long term technical support by Noahtech through email and phone. You will never be left alone after the course. Any printer repair questions just call or email us.
2. A Participant Workbook which contains:
- Explanation on safety measures.
- Explanation on basic functions of Dot-matrix and Laser printer.
- Basic error code in HP Laserjet printer.
- Troubleshooting tips and repair.
- Suggested technical reference books.
- Technical Terms (Glossary).
3) Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon completion of the course.
Course starts at 9.00am to 5.00pm
Click Here to print out the course outline or right click to save the file.
NOTE: For more information, inquiries and registration please contact us HERE.